Saturday, July 13, 2013

I am a business plan writer and consulting who can assist your business today!

My name is Johnny Bryan Giles and I own Expert Business Presentations! My business specializes in branding, consulting, imaging, marketing, planning and social media services custom designed to fit your individual business needs! Below are images and videos. Click the images to be redirected to my site where you can see samples of my work and get pricing information. Click the videos and in the about section are links to more information.

Photobucket

 photo VideoImage1_zps3e4e3dee.jpg

I am a published author on using social media for business and you can buy my easy to read and apply book online by clicking the image below of my book titled - Social Media "How To's" that work! - as you will find this resource very helpful in getting you ranked high in search engines organically.

Photobucket

I am a very creative consultant passionate about the success of my clients! If you are an entrepreneur looking for a start, a start-up looking to make a lasting impression or an existing business looking for a face-lift, fresh ideas or to sell your business I am a reliable turnkey resource that will save you time and money!

Photobucket

Click the flyer above to visit our site, see samples and pricing or the video below where you can see the About section for more information and links. P: 704-315-5149

 photo Video_zpsc2207ed9.jpg

From videos, power-point presentations, business presentations, full business plans, social media profiles, logos, flyers, brochures and more to advice and consulting that will quantum leap your applicable acumen I am very confident you will be extremely impressed with what I can do. When you click any of the images in this blog post you will be redirected to my primary website where you can click links to my LinkedIn profile, see many recommendations from my clients and connect with me on Facebook and Twitter. From my About Me page you can also find a lot of information about me and many links to my blogs and other social media profiles online!

 photo EBPinsert1_zpsdd945481.jpg

Our solutions are custom designed for each client individually and are meant to generate real results fast! If you are seeking capital we can build the brand, image and tools that will "sell themselves" to your targeted audience and comply with all applicable laws!

 photo EBP19_zpsfdaa8706.jpg

See this link http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/10/sec-general-solicitation-ban-lifted/ to see the new rules that allow you to engage in general solicitation as stated by the SEC. We custom design packages and tools to help your business, project o venture to sell itself!

 photo VideoImage2_zpsa7808d7c.jpg

I love what I do and I am good at it so whatever your need, large or small, contact me and I will be happy to outline what I can do for you!

2 comments:

  1. Everything here is is to help you write your perfect business plan.

    Business and Finance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! business plans canada

    ReplyDelete