Sunday, October 13, 2013

I am a passionate consultant and business plan writer!



Hello, my name is Johnny Bryan Giles and I am the owner of Expert Business Presentations which is a subsidiary of my self-titled sole-proprietorship Johnny Byrna Giles. I am a professional business consultant, business plan and presentation writer, social media strategist and published author. If you click the flyer below you will be redirected to my primary website where you can see samples of my work, read testimonials and connect with me on social media. You can also download my price sheet that has additional samples on it for your review.

Photobucket

 photo VideoImage1_zps3e4e3dee.jpg

I create flyers like the one above and turn them into html ad code which is useful as a redirect link and can be used on classified ad sites like craigslist and backpage just to name two. I strongly believe that your image represents your brand and that it is important to make sure you have a very appealing tool kit for sharing information about yourself and your business.

Photobucket

Above is the cover to my first book that I self-published through CreateSpace and it is for sale for $21 because it is an easy to follow tutorial type of book that will empower you instantly on things you can do daily to promote yourself using social media! If you need a business plan, RFP, video, power-point, presentation, marketing tools or help with business branding, social media or development please contact me to see what I can offer you!



No comments:

Post a Comment