Saturday, August 16, 2014

We are here to help you succeed!

Click onto the flyer below to visit our primary website!

 photo EBPservices1_zpsa14015f1.jpg

 photo EBPvideo4_zps2da24e4e.jpg

Global Solutions - Expert Business Presentations is owned and operated by me, Johnny Bryan Giles, and my clients love me because I put my heart and soul into their businesses, projects and ventures as if they were my own! I have an easy systematic approach to quickly identifying your needs and providing powerful tools that help you succeed! All of our work is 100% custom design with a minor exception where our music/text/image videos are templates at the lower price levels!

Click the flyer above to visit my website or just click this link here;

http://www.ExpertBusinessPresentations.com

You can download my Price Sheet with Samples on my website or this link here;

http://www.businesshyperlink.com/EBPpricing.pdf

Here is a small list of what we can do for any business a-la-carte or in packages; a. business plan writing and presentation design, b. power-point presentations, c. branding and imaging services to include logo design, business cards and stationery, marketing fliers and trifold brochures, d. media kits, e. promotional videos, f. direct mail materials and direct mail campaign services, g. social media strategies, page customization and optimization, h. executive level business consulting for internal and external infrastructures to include logistical modeling, i. SAM registration and RFA, RFI, RFP and RFQ proposals and a lot more...

1 comment:

  1. YEah, B plan is an important document for your startup. We have helped various clients by making right business plan and impressive startup investor presentation for them. If you are also looking to be an entrepreneur and need professional business plan for startup and pitch deck then contact us soon. We are always ready to help our clients.

    ReplyDelete